Call for Proposals
The deadline for submissions is December 10th.
Notification of acceptance will occur January 19th.
- We invite all proposals on holistic teaching and learning.
- We offer different categories of presentations (see below).
- We encourage interactive and participatory.
- We also encourage a variety of presenters including undergraduate and graduate students, classroom teachers, administrators, and other leaders.
- We wish to expand our Holistic Teaching & Learning community- by inviting proposals which affirm and cultivate perspectives of diverse races, ethnicities, and identities, and promote culturally responsive, sustaining, and transformative practices.
(Please note: The program committee will assign session formats based on overall scheduling parameters.)
Poster, provide an opportunity to showcase your work with casual poster and Q&A.
Roundtable, presentations will be scheduled for 30 minutes and would be appropriate for topics in a presentational or conversational format.
Experiential/Interactive, sessions will be scheduled for 50 – 60 minutes and are intended to feature activities, demonstrations, and other forms of engagement.